INCREASES YOUR SERVICE INTERVAL SYSTEM7 OIL MANAGER
Approved for railways (EN50155) and bus applications. It automatically measures the oil level of the diesel engine and keeps it at the optimum level.
- a field-proven robust pump unit
- a stainless-steel metering tank
- an electronic monitoring unit
- an analogue filling level sensor
- a tilt sensor
- non return valves
- meets the EMC requirements
- ensures compliance with the fire safety regulations according to DIN5510-2
- provides a robust and vibration-proof installation
- extended working temperature range from –20°C to +70°C
- moisture filter for the air intake of the tank
THE OIL TANK
The standard reservoir tank size for rail vehicles is 20l and for buses 12l. The tank size and volume can also get produced according to the client’s requirements.
- Prevents engine damage from excessive or too low oil levels
- Reduces oil consumption (by up to 30%)
- Prevents external oil filter contamination and extends the service interval
- Makes it easier to plan diesel engine servicing and maintenance work
- In critical conditions an SMS will be sent to selected recipients
- Is suitable for all diesel engines, road-rail vehicles, passenger trains, track construction machines, diesel locomotives, ships, Diesel-driven emergency generators and any type of built-in engine
We are looking forward to hearing from you!